We are planning to hold our sports day this Tuesday from 1.30pm onwards. However, currently the weather is not looking brilliant! Therefore, if the forecast suggests that it may be too wet to continue on Tuesday afternoon we will change the time/date. The committee are currently still planning on selling raffle tickets on Tuesday morning at drop off (9.00am) so there’s another chance to purchase some tickets to win a fantastic holiday with Haven, based outside Clacton-on-Sea or some cases of Aspall Cyder.
We will keep you updated about any decision we make about Tuesday – we hope you will understand if we have to change the date/time.
With kindest regards