We recognise parents as the first and most important educators of their young children. Research shows that children learn better when their parents/carers are involved. Our pre-school aims to give as big a role to parents/carers in their child’s education as they wish to have.
Parents/carers are welcome to:
- assist in the group with the children
- stay and play
- assist with fundraising
- take part in the management of the pre-school
- represent the pre-school at branch and county activities of the Pre-school Learning Alliance
- attend open meetings of the Pre-school Learning Alliance
- attend training courses, workshops and conferences organised by the Pre-school Learning Alliance
If any of the above interests you, please don’t hesitate in letting us know.